The Pakistani government has mandated the possession of a Child Registration Certificate, commonly known as a B-form, in order to access essential services. However, obtaining this document has become more streamlined compared to previous years.
The B-form was introduced for individuals below the age of 18 and is issued from their place of birth. In recent times, NADRA has been entrusted with the responsibility of facilitating the process of acquiring these certificates.
To obtain the document, individuals need to provide proof of childbirth from the union council. Additionally, the parents of the child must hold either a National Identity Card (NIC) or a National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP).
NADRA Form B Fee
The normal fee for applying for the CRC new is Rs50 while the NADRA costs Rs500 for executive category.
|Normal Fee||Executive Fee|
Applying for B-Form in 2023
- Please visit the nearest NADRA Registration Center (NRC) to apply for Child Registration Certificate (CRC) or B-form
- After visiting the NADRA branch, first get a token
- Get your pictures, and fingerprints done
- Operate will enter your required data and give you a print
- Once the form is printed and given to you, please submit the form to the concerned NRC after you have gotten it attested by gazetted officer. In case any of your father/mother is available at the time of application at the NRC, their biometrics can be captured and as a result attestation of the form is not required.
B-form Delivery Time
Normally it will take 5 working days.